Otherside Entertainment User Community

Otherside Entertainment User Community

• September 25, 2017, 07:29:52 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

"IT'S A NICELY DESIGNED GAME AS LONG AS YOU DON'T WANT ANY MEANING IN YOUR LIFE."-TIM

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Stuck in UW2 Talorus  (Read 730 times)

Katana1000S

Stuck in UW2 Talorus
« on: October 07, 2016, 10:45:03 PM »

Love this game from when it came out and always got stuck on this level on previous plays, its so bizarre and hard to make any sense of.

So, I know I have to get M4Y8 and EOY2 crystals, but problem is I picked up some other crystals too and they all look identical, so and again I'm in the chamber after killing the Bliuy skup guy, know to put M4Y8 on yellow pad, E0Y2 on purple pad and the Delgnizator on middle, pull the chain and nothing seems to happen, but since I cant identify the correct crystals and I've probably got it wrong?

Its a stupid infuriating level IMHO, rest of game is still awesome though and I'd like to get over this hurdle again and push on if anyone has a clue?, tried the various walk through's, but none seem to answer my current dilemma.

EntropicMage

Re: Stuck in UW2 Talorus
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2016, 05:50:32 PM »

I seem to remember that there was a way of reading the data crystals.
If that doesn't work you may just have to flameproof yourself and run over the lava to get the blackrock gem.

Katana1000S

Re: Stuck in UW2 Talorus
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2016, 06:06:35 PM »

Thanks, have the gem by taking the pain, LOL

This is the second time I've replayed the game I've been stuck in this area though with the crystals, if I ever play it again I'll be extra careful and make full use of the 4 game save slots.

Did take the crystals I had to that guy Merzan in Killhorn Keep who can identify items for gold, but he couldn't identify mine properly.
Pages: [1]   Go Up