Otherside Entertainment User Community

Otherside Entertainment User Community

• February 23, 2019, 05:11:26 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

"IT'S A NICELY DESIGNED GAME AS LONG AS YOU DON'T WANT ANY MEANING IN YOUR LIFE."-TIM

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pre Order Bonuses for backers ?  (Read 1096 times)

phuhque

• Digital Protagonist
Re: Pre Order Bonuses for backers ?
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2018, 07:30:11 PM »

Note that you may have to start a new save file to see these in Marcaul.

Nope, not may, is.  Every time you activate a steam code you have to start over.  Will be glad when that (along with a lot of others) defect gets corrected.

sluangkhot

• Administrator
  • OSE Community Manager
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2018, 03:00:25 PM »

Dinochow, I fixed your pledge on BackerKit so you should see your digital rewards now!

As for the Steam rewards not showing up unless you start a new save, we're still working with Steam why this is. Internally, the game SHOULD check for any DLC content upon loading a save, regardless of whether you had the content unlocked recently or not. It's a little strange, so we're still trying to figure out why this is.

dinochow

• Pioneer’s Progeny
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2018, 03:41:26 PM »

Awesome, thanks.

phuhque

• Digital Protagonist
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2018, 10:46:03 AM »

As for the Steam rewards not showing up unless you start a new save, we're still working with Steam why this is. Internally, the game SHOULD check for any DLC content upon loading a save, regardless of whether you had the content unlocked recently or not. It's a little strange, so we're still trying to figure out why this is.

Has anyone figured out the why on this?  As I well understand everyone is busy addressing game breaking defects, having to do a restart each time the DLC content is made available is equally as annoying as seeing between the world and not keeping one's progress.

sluangkhot

• Administrator
  • OSE Community Manager
« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2018, 01:40:05 PM »

Has anyone figured out the why on this?  As I well understand everyone is busy addressing game breaking defects, having to do a restart each time the DLC content is made available is equally as annoying as seeing between the world and not keeping one's progress.

Still working on this, and asking our QA to look into it too. We still think it might be a Steam-issue, but we're trying to get this updated before Update 2 at the latest.

dinochow

• Pioneer’s Progeny
« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2019, 05:01:54 PM »

Any update on the week 1 items for sub-adventurer tiers? If I'm going to have to restart the game to get them, it would be nice to get them before I restart for update 2.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up