Otherside Entertainment User Community

Otherside Entertainment User Community

• December 16, 2018, 06:49:40 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

"IT'S A NICELY DESIGNED GAME AS LONG AS YOU DON'T WANT ANY MEANING IN YOUR LIFE."-TIM

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Getting tired of having to restart constantly  (Read 103 times)

phuhque

• Digital Protagonist
Getting tired of having to restart constantly
« on: November 30, 2018, 11:06:13 PM »

This has become beyond annoying. 

When the game was released, I started.  I played a little and get two "quests" finished.  Had to repeat the "training" mission so many times I just ran through it.  It was old and absolutely nothing changed.  Then I get steam keys for pets.  I activate them.  Go to my chest and what do I find?  Nothing. 

I start a new game again.  Low and behold, the two new pets are there.  I get through a couple of quests, again.  Now I find that I have keys for some of my kickstarter items.  I activate those, go to my chest.  They are not there. 

Now I have to start all over, the same grind to get through the first introductory level.  This is utter crap.

How about saying when all the damned items are going to be ready and I will consider starting over again.  This constant progression-less repetition is pathetic and pointless.  I have more important things to do.  Like watching water boil and grass grow.

Will the devs please make it where more than one quest can be taken at a time?  If there are 2 missions for the same area, let us take them.  If I wanted to play something akin to pac-man or donkey kong, I can do it on my raspberry pi.
Pages: [1]   Go Up