Otherside Entertainment User Community

Otherside Entertainment User Community

• February 23, 2019, 05:14:46 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

"IT'S A NICELY DESIGNED GAME AS LONG AS YOU DON'T WANT ANY MEANING IN YOUR LIFE."-TIM

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Memora/Secrets displays "[LogTitles/Memora_Swamp1_Intrigue_010]  (Read 176 times)

curtwjen

• Explorer
Memora/Secrets displays "[LogTitles/Memora_Swamp1_Intrigue_010]
« on: January 12, 2019, 01:52:06 PM »

This problem happened at least 5-6 times in my first play through and when I started a new game (so I could take advantage of the new digital awards) I encountered this problem for the first time in the Underswamps.

The quest was to pick up a Memora and when I did, instead of an appropriate title/text in the "Secrets" section I saw this for the title:

[LogTitles/Memora_Swamp1_Intrigue_010]

I've gotten around other issues (like freezing until the load finally happens) but this is kind a deal breaker for me because it's part of the overall story narrative. 

BTW, I love the game...I really want it to work.  I'm hoping there's an easy fix for this.  Thank you.

curtwjen

• Explorer
Re: Memora/Secrets displays "[LogTitles/Memora_Swamp1_Intrigue_010]
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2019, 01:56:12 PM »

After I posted I saw the following in the December patch notes:

A small handful of memora logs have no proper title text or text for the audio. These will be found in some Intrigue faction quests. The quests are still completable and will count towards your memora log count.

So I guess it's a known issue - any idea whether this gets fixed in the next update?

Dewi Morgan

• Yet another fanboy
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2019, 12:39:56 AM »

Oh, well spotted! I'd completely forgotten about that patch note when I saw the bug, and never made the connection, but you must be right.
"re: kickstarter for the love of god I never want to do that again for video games." - Chris Siegel

sluangkhot

• Administrator
  • OSE Community Manager
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2019, 11:42:17 AM »

I can follow up on this! I suspect that given some of the quest changes going on for Update 2, this should be addressed. Thanks for the reminder!
Pages: [1]   Go Up